Director, Adult Services
Neurosciences Service Line Director
Assistant Clinical Professor, without salary
Mailing: UCSF, Box 0228, San Francisco, CA 94143
- BS, Health Sciences, Boston University, Boston, MA, 1995
- MS, Physical Therapy, Boston University, Boston, MA, 1997
- Physical Therapist (PT)
Mr. Holland’s clinical experience was in the acute care setting, primarily in the ICU and BMT, but he has been primarily in management positions for over the last 15 year spanning the continuum of care and overseeing multiple clinical services departments. He is Lean certified and believes in servant leadership. Healthcare is ever changing and it is important that we all remain flexible to change with it and ideally affect the course of healthcare especially when it involved prevention, wellness and rehabilitation.
Mr. Holland has treated and managed in both large academic acute care and outpatient settings. He believes in value-based care that focuses on the patient and their individual functional goals and rehabilitation.
- PT 214/705 Administration and Organization in Physical Therapy
CLINICAL & RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Rehabilitation Administration
- Fiscal Management
- Leadership and Development
- Lean Management Systems
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration