- The deadline for application submission is March 31, 2018.
1. DEGREE, LICENSURE
- Graduate of a CAPTE-accredited physical therapy program.
- Proof of licensure or Physical Therapy Licensed Applicant (PTLA) status by the Physical Therapy Board of California.
- If the resident is a PTLA, he or she must complete the National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE) within 90 days of being granted PTLA status by the PT Board of California per the California Physical Therapy Practice Act, Section 2655.93.
2. LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
- Letters of recommendation are required from three individuals who personally know the applicant and his/her abilities.
- Two of the recommendations must be from licensed physical therapists who have supervised or worked with the applicant.
- The third letter of recommendation should be from a previous instructor or academician.
3. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate's academic history
- A personal statement
- Current curriculum vitae, including all continuing education courses attended