- The deadline for application submission is March 31, 2018.
1. DEGREE, LICENSURE
- Graduate of a CAPTE-accredited physical therapy program or currently enrolled and in good standing in a DPT program with expected graduation date by June (or the deadline to sit for the NPTE in July)
- Proof of licensure or Physical Therapy Licensed Applicant (PTLA) status by the Physical Therapy Board of California.
- If the applicant is a PTLA, he or she must complete the National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE) within 90 days of being granted PTLA status by the PT Board of California per the California Physical Therapy Practice Act, Section 2655.93.
2. LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
- Letters of recommendation are required from three physical therapists who personally know the applicant and his/her abilities, one of whom should be a previous instructor or academician.
3. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate's academic history
- A personal statement
- Current curriculum vitae, including all continuing education courses attended