Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
- BHS, Health Sciences, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 2012
- DPT, Physical Therapy, University of Missouri, Columbia MO 2015
- Orthopedic Residency, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 2018
Dr. Ringling is currently practicing at the Faculty Practice at the Mt. Zion Campus. Originally from St. Louis, she obtained her BHS and Doctor of Physical Therapy degrees at the University of Missouri. She then practiced physical therapy at Missouri Baptist Medical Center in both outpatient and acute care before moving to Los Angeles to complete an orthopedic residency with the University of Southern California and Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center. Her hobbies include all things musical, hiking, reading, and working out.
Dr. Ringling has treated patients of all ages and activity levels in the outpatient setting, including those with orthopedic and neurological conditions. She specializes in the complex orthopedic patient and currently treats acute and chronic orthopedic conditions using a patient-centered and evidence-based approach emphasizing patient education, manual therapy, exercise, and functional re-training.
CLINICAL & RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Rehabilitation of persons with orthopedic conditions and sports injuries
- Injury prevention & Wellness