Applications will be submitted via RF-PTCAS.
The deadline for application submission is March 1, 2021 EST.
- Graduate of a CAPTE-accredited physical therapy program.
- Proof of licensure or Physical Therapy Licensed Applicant (PTLA) status by the Physical Therapy Board of California.
- If the resident is a PTLA, he or she must complete the National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE) within 90 days of being granted PTLA status by the PT Board of California per the California Physical Therapy Practice Act, Section 2655.93.
- Proof of American Physical Therapy Association membership
- Proof of current BLS Certification.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Letters of recommendation are required from three physical therapists that personally know the applicant and his/her abilities. Two of the recommendations must be from licensed physical therapists that have supervised or worked with the applicant. The third letter of recommendation should be from a previous instructor or academician.
- Applicants will submit their graduate school transcripts, a personal statement, and current curriculum vitae, including all continuing education courses attended.
*UCSF does not have the ability to sponsor visas for this program. Candidates must be able to demonstrate work eligibility for the duration of the program to be considered for acceptance.