Application Process and Deadline
The application will open on October 1, 2022 and the deadline to submit your completed application is by February 15, 2023 (11:59pm EST). Applications will be reviewed and superior applicants will be invited for interviews in March 2023.
Our application process consists of three parts:
- Application in the centralized application service RF-PTCAS
- Interview process
- Application status
- Superior applicants will be invited for an interview by mid-March 2023.
- The interview is a required part of the application process. If you decline our invitation or do not RSVP by the specified deadline, your application will be canceled and you will not be considered for admission.
- All applicants are notified of their interview invitation by email.
All applicants will be notified of their application status as soon as admissions decisions are finalized. We are aware of how stressful this time can be for applicants, and we do everything we can to complete the process as quickly and efficiently as possible. We ask for your help at this time by not contacting us to check on your admission status and by waiting for our notification. Final application status is usually emailed within two weeks after interview.
- If you've been accepted to the Residency program, congratulations! Your notice will contain all necessary instructions for accepting or declining the offer.
- Follow the instructions provided in your offer letter to accept or decline our admission offer by the date designated in the notice. If we do not hear from you by that deadline, your offer of admission will be withdrawn, and your application will be canceled.
- If you accept our offer of admission, please review information for entering students.
Wait List (Alternates)
- If you've been selected as an alternate, congratulations! Your notice will contain all necessary instructions for accepting or declining an alternate position.
- You must accept or decline the alternate position offer by the date designated in the notice. If we do not hear from you by that deadline, your alternate offer will be withdrawn, and your application will be canceled.
- The wait list will remain active until the first day of instruction. If your name is on the wait list, but you are not offered admission by this day, your application will be formally denied and you will be notified by email.
- If you are not offered admission, we thank you for the time and effort you spent on applying to our program.
- Applicants may apply a maximum of three times to our program.